The other day my brother told me that he bought a refill pack of Franklin Covey planner paper. He said the actual planner covers were super expensive, so naturally....
I got my craft on....
This costed me nothing since I had everything on hand and I reused some things I had around the house.
What you will need:
-vinyl backing of an old notebook (2)
-metal rings (Staples)
-needle and thread
1. This is the Franklin Covey paper that he bought.
2. Cut out the vinyl backing of your notebook using the planner paper as a measurement. I just traced around it.
2. My front and back (ugly colors, I know, but it's for a guy :)
3. I decided to just punch three holes in the cover. I figured seven would be way too many dangle-y metal rings. This looks much better.
4. To bling it up a little more, I sewed on an elastic to make a snappy thing to hold the planner closed.
The finished product