Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Above Cabinet Decor

I decided to do a little thrift store hunt for a few treasures to display above my kitchen cabinets. I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for,  but I knew it when I saw it!


 The goods.


The goods after some love...


 I got the fake grass from IKEA for $.49!



Pin It


Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,

Wednesday: Sugar Bee,  Silly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday Crafts,  The Thrifty Home, 
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy,  733,  Shabby Cottage,  Fireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade Days,  Shabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge Friday,  Fun To Craft,  Tidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the Fridge,  Simply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe String,  Kojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell,  I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment