Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paper Wall Flowers

I think I am finally done with Lily's room, for REAL this time! I added some little 3D paper flowers on her wall











Monday: Sew Can Do, Graphics Fairy,  Mad In Crafts, It's So Very Cheri, Skip To My Lou, The Girl Creative,  DIY Showoff, Making The World Cuter,  Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Trendy Treehouse, 
Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,
Wednesday: Sugar Bee,  Silly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday Crafts,  The Thrifty Home, 
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy,  733,  Shabby Cottage,  Fireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade Days,  Shabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge Friday,  Fun To Craft,  Tidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the Fridge,  Simply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe String,  Kojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell,  I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful nursery! Dit you al do this yourself? The flower pillow is very pretty!

    Greetings Sofieke
    http://knutselen-met-sofieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty little touches you added to the nursery! They are so adorable! I saved a few pictures in my inspiration file. I came over from the somewhat simple link party!

    darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is full of lavender color and really superb work you done with beautiful flower collection. Those flower pillow is very pretty and awesome work you done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers on the wall. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those flowers on the wall are fabulous. Lavender colour is my favorite colour and you share a peerless work to make beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the mirror. Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog

    ReplyDelete