Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Personalized Lighted Mirror

As you can tell, I'm getting SUPER excited for my little girl to come! Not like she's going to need or care about having this mirror with her name on it...but it will make for a cute decoration. 




What you will need:
-Vinyl letters with a name (I used my silhouette)
-Mirror
-Set of white christmas lights
-fake flowers
-strong, mailing tape


1. Remove the middle plastic part of each flower and insert a single light. Continue this until the strand can go around your mirror as much as you need it to. Tape the lights to the back of the mirror.



2. Add your vinyl lettering to the mirror ensuring the name is leveled.




9 comments:

  1. This is so so cute for a little girl's room! And I just love how easy it is -- masking tape even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, brilliant! and you have a silouette...so jealous! lol


    -becky
    http://rawpotatoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cuteeeee!!! I love those lights. What a great idea! :)

    PS: I'm doing my first every giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to come enter! Check it out: http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...just gorgeous! I love it!
    Cheers
    The Spangler
    @ The Quick Unpick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!! I love it!

    I'd love to have you link your kid-inspired ideas at my For the Kids Fridays link party. http://sunscholars.blogspot.com

    :)rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project for you and Lily!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails