Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lily's Lavender Nursery

We are back from the hospital with a fresh baby girl to show off!

This is her nursery that I have been working on over the last few weeks! It could still use a few more things but I'm ok with what we have for now.

Over the next few days I will be posting tutorials for the pomanders (kissing balls).



Lavender Tulle Curtains

I added some little purple flowers on the inside of the poofy parts. 

 My little light switch redo with ribbon. 

My bow holder... all filled up!


 Kissing Balls (Pomanders)

Tutorials soon to come...









4 comments:

  1. ohhhhh, miss lily's going to love that lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute room! Just curious as to your choice of a bassinet instead of a crib? We are currently doing that to save space because we are having a new baby girl and putting her into our son's room with him in our two bedroom bungalow. Its a large room but I dont' want to do another crib for her and I'm hoping she will fit the bassinet for a while or until we move. I'd love to know how it worked out for you and why you chose it. Thanks! Love, love, love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails