Monday, July 11, 2011

Fleece Dahlia Pillow



I am loving this Dahlia pillow that I made for my baby girl's room! I didn't do a tute, sorry, but I also didn't follow one so it's pretty easy to figure out ;) Basically you start cutting out pedals in four different sizes and then hot glueing them down. I would lay them all out before you actually start glueing, ( learned that the hard way).
The awesome-est part about this pillow is, it costed me about one dollar to make! I used a pillow that I already had, and then I made the flower out of a quarter of a yard of fleece which was dirt cheap. 




post signature

7 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! I've attempted to make a felt dahlia and I loved it. I really like the purple you used. I think I need about 50 of these pillows. They're WAY too cute. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness how i want this pillow!! so cute, i need to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very beautiful! This would have gone with our purple room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The petals fold up so well to show that its a dahlia. Gorgeous color too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails