Yay! Another baby boy craft!
I went to a shower a few weeks ago and I through these in with the gift to add a nice personal touch:)
What You Will Need:
-sew on velcro
-needle and thread
-fabric glue (optional)
1. Cut your ribbons about 9 inches in length.
2. Fold over one side and glue with new sew fabric glue (just to hold it in place while you sew.
3. Sew on the elastic with coordinating thread.
4. Fold over other side of ribbon.
5. Sew in a 4 inch piece of elastic between the ribbon layers.
6. Interchange your binky ribbons with the clip for a variety!