What you will need:
-Onesie (or other item of clothing)
-Something to cut out your stencil
1. First, wash your onesie (or other peice of clothing) and be sure to steer clear of the fabric softener.
2. Cut out your stencil from freezer paper. I used my Silhouette machine (use the blue cutting tip and put the freezer paper shiny side up so as to keep it from tearing).
3. Put a peice of freezer paper or cardboard inside of the onesie so paint doesn't leak through the fabric to the back side.
4. Iron on the stencil in the position that you would like it with the shiny side facing the fabric.
5. Using fabric paint, brush paint on the area inside of your stencil. Wait at least one hour before removing the stencil from the fabric.
*Be sure to wait 48 hours before washing the item of clothing and turn it inside out during the washing process.