Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Blocks Craft

I have been wanting to add more fall decor to my collection this season.  My buddy Jenny and I got together to make these fall blocks. I totally love how this lil' beaut' turned out.

The quote says "Autumn is a second spring when ever leaf is a flower."


A closer look...
 -The blocks are 10", 12", and 14" in length.
-I used acrylic paints and sanded the edges afterwards.
-The vinyl was cut from my silhouette machine in three different fonts.


Monday: Sew Can Do, Graphics FairyMad In Crafts, It's So Very Cheri, Skip To My Lou, The Girl Creative,  DIY Showoff, Making The World Cuter,  Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Trendy Treehouse, 
Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,

Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday CraftsThe Thrifty Home
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy.  

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love autumn and all the decor that goes along. Very, very cute!

    I'm new to blogging and look forward to reading your future posts!

    http://cooklovecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocks! And, the saying is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails