Monday, March 26, 2012

Girl's First Birthday Party

This week my gorgeous baby girl had her first birthday!
We had a little party with close family and this little girl just had too much fun!



The theme of the party was Flowers and Fairies. 
I had cut several little fairies out with my silhouette and hung them all around the table.
I wish I had a close up shot of them.

 

 
 The Cake


 The Birthday Girl
  

Pin It

Monday: Sew Can Do, Graphics FairyMad In Crafts, It's So Very Cheri, Skip To My Lou, The Girl Creative,  DIY Showoff, Making The World Cuter,  Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Trendy Treehouse, 
Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,
Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative BlogSomeday Crafts The Thrifty Home
Thursday:,  Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans,
Friday: Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy




 

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job with the cake! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via:
    http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/03/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-7.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails