Monday, June 4, 2012

Nautical Souvenier Decor

My family and I took a vacation to Frisco, Colorado this past May and we picked up this little souvenier that's a little ship made out of seashells (since Frisco is on a reservoir). But I thought when I hung it up that it needed a little something to frame it. So this is what I came up with...


 Pin It

I got this gold frame from some relatives of mine who were moving and getting rid of "junk". So I painted it white and added white and navy blue cardstock to the back of the frame. I think it all came together quite nicely. It's going to be the superstar of my boring all-white bathroom in my basement! Once I get that all pimped out I will post the make over! 

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love the nautical theme, what a nice piece!
    ~Maria @ www.shopgirlmaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηi there! Thіs is my first visit to your blоg!

    We аre a team of volunteers anԁ ѕtarting a new prοject in a сommunity in
    thе samе niche. Youг blog provided us
    benеficial informatiοn to woгk on.
    You havе dοnе а marvellous
    job!

    Feel freе to visіt my web blog ... free rap beats

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails