Monday, July 30, 2012

3 Year Birthday: Firetruck Party!

I have to say first and foremost. I found an awesome blog with printables for my son's firetruck themed party! This made my life SO much easier. :)  How To Nest For Less has the files all ready to be edited. And if you don't want to personalize them, you don't have to! I edited mine in PicMonkey and I think they turned out pretty nice.  :)

Fire Extinguishers 
We needed these for an outside party in mid-Summer! 







Firefighter Food
(White cake and devils food cake with peppermint frosting).





Party Favors



There wasn't much as far as decor due to the wind which I was slightly bummed about. We just couldn't keep the dang streamers up!





Here is an example of one of the printables that I edited. Very easy to do.



 We had the party in a park near our house so that we could have some room to play with water balloons and squirt guns! These guys had a blast!






4 comments:

  1. Love all the little details put into this party. I would suggest buying some personalized thank you cards with your childs name and the same theme on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Looks like it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s an amazing birthday party that you’ve arranged for your son’s birthday celebrations. The food arrangements are wonderful and the boys must have enjoyed playing with water balloons. We also had a great time celebrating my son’s birthday party a few days ago at one of the popular Chicago venues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails