Wow, one hundred linky parties. That's....a lot.
And what better way to celebrate than to say THANK YOU to my amazing readers with a giveaway?!
How about a $25 gift certificate to Say It On The Wall!
I gotta say, I'm a big fan.
Check out this dry erase calendar I was able to throw together with some Say It On The Wall Vinyl:
1. Frame: I got this beauty at a local thrift store for two bucks. A steal no doubt, I just added some gray spray paint and she was perfect!
2. Backing: Dollar store tissue paper. Seriously. I'm loving how it turned out.
3. Month Tag: Cut out from my Silhouette with some added ribbon.
4. Vinyl: from Say It On The Wall.
All the materials (minus the vinyl) for this project costed a mere $3.50!
1. Be a Craft Envy Follower
2. Become a fan of Say It On the Wall on Facebook
3. Visit the Say It On The Wall Site and leave a comment telling us what you'd buy if you won!
***Giveaway ends friday at 10pm mdt.***