Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanks For Sharing!

I always love seeing everyone's projects! Here are some of my favorites this week!

 I want to make one of these I Spy bags for my lil guy. From While He Was Napping

A beautiful ornament Christmas tree from Full of Great Ideas!

 Dress up a picture frame for the holiday season with wrapping paper! From Craftily Ever After. 

Thanks again to all those who shared their talents with us!

post signature


  1. The hardest thing is collecting a bunch of small items to put in them, especially if you want to make more than one bag. I made some I Spy bags a while back, and I have several baggies of left-over small items. I keep wondering what to do with them. If you'd like a set (or several), let me know. There's over 50 different items. you can email me:

  2. Thanks for featuring my frame! Have a fabulous night. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails