Make a tie for your baby or toddler using a men's tie! It's simple and takes about 30 minutes!
What you will need:
-One men's tie
-Needle and thread
1. Tie a single windsor knot it your tie using the skinny end of the tie as the front. For you ladies who can never remember how to do it, I found a useful step by step image here.
2. Cut the loop down the center. Cut it down so there are only a couple of inches on each side.
3. Put a few stitches in the back of the knot.
4. Cut off the big fat part of the tie. You won't be needing that part.
5. Stitch on some elastic so the tie can slip over your little one's head.