Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rebel of Cornucopias

I have never liked cornucopia decor. BUT. I found a way to join in the Thanksgiving festivities with my own twist of the traditional centerpiece.

So I turned this pile of junk (purchased from the dollar store, except for the cornucopia).

Into my own celebration of Thanksgiving that even I can appreciate.

All it took was some paint, a paper mat, and a TON of patience (the fake produce took a gazillion coats of paint).


  1. LOVE it!!! The colors are fabulous--all that hard work really paid off! :)

  2. I love these so much! The colors are so unexpected and I love love love them! The pear is my fave!

    We are having a Home for the Holidays link party on our blog and I know that our readers would think your cornucopia was amazing! We would love for you to join us!


  3. Hi gals, I'm trying to reach you about the Scrapbox blog hop, so please check your email. Hope everything is okay.

  4. Love it♥ I'm your newest follower and would love a follow back. I wish I had a little more time to do something more creative than I do.



Related Posts with Thumbnails