Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentines Wreath

I recently decided that I hated my old Valentines Wreath (which is why you will see the post about it deleted :)
So I actually used the same wreath and transformed it into something that I actually kinda like!


 


I love the little banners. They're so teeny! I cut the little letters out by hand with my elmer's precision scissors and it was actually quite simple. And the great part about this wreath is the cost: with a craft store coupon, it should only cost about $3.50 - $4!




Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,

Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday CraftsThe Thrifty Home
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy.  

5 comments:

  1. Cuter than cute!!! I want to make a yarn wreath someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After attempting something similar to this, I'm impressed at how well the argyle part looks. I just couldn't get that right!

    I am co-hosting the Tuesday Time Out Inspiration Link Party this week {my first time as a host!}. I would love if you stopped by my blog and posted some of your amazing projects! Thanks!!

    http://www.measureonce-cuttwice.com/2012/01/co-hosting-tuesday-time-out.html

    xo. Hilary @ www.measureonce-cuttwice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! It's adorable without being cheesy or too much. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! Love your blog!!! Stop by sometime and say hello!

    Sarah
    www.dumpedanddiscovered.com

    P.S. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is super cute! I hope you'll link up at my What We Wore and Made party http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails