Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Above Cabinet Decor

I decided to do a little thrift store hunt for a few treasures to display above my kitchen cabinets. I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for,  but I knew it when I saw it!


 The goods.


The goods after some love...


 I got the fake grass from IKEA for $.49!



Pin It


Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,

Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday CraftsThe Thrifty Home
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails