Monday, April 30, 2012

"I am a child of God" Sign

My daughters room is decorated in lavendar and white (with gray accents I have been adding as of late).
I saw this frame laying around my house, and had a vision of this for my daughter's room. 



Added some rosettes from scrapbook paper. 
Totally easy to make and basically impossible to screw up.


I did the text in Word, which was a pain in the rear by the way. I prob should something else :)

Pin It
Monday: Sew Can Do, Graphics FairyMad In Crafts, It's So Very Cheri, Skip To My Lou, The Girl Creative,  DIY Showoff, Making The World Cuter,  Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Trendy Treehouse,   
Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,
Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday CraftsThe Thrifty Home
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails