Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Spotlights! - Wreaths

I just love, love, love wreaths, and I love how creative you all are out there in blog land!  Here are just a few of my favorites:
Paper wreath made with loops out of scrapbook paper.  So cute!  This was made by Razzle Dazzle Crafting.
She used it as a Christmas wreath, but I'm sure depending on the color paper you chose, it can be an any time wreath.  I love it!

This wreath made me LOL!  Isn't that the craziest thing?  It's a monster wreath for halloween!  I know we're waaaay too early for Halloween, but I couldn't pass this up!  You can find the tutorial here.  I am so making one of these this year!

I am so inspired by this wreath!!!  This is made with toilet paper rolls!  I LOVE a good recycling project, those are my all time favorites.  You can find the tutorial at Alisa Burke.  Just beautiful!

One more by Alysa Burke.  This might be my favorite wreath in a long time.  I really really really want one!!! It just makes you smile right away!  Here's the tutorial!

Wreath1
Last but definitely not least, this awesome wreath made of newspaper stars!  I found the wreath at Linaloo.  She actually directs us to this video tutorial of how you make the stars, which is found here.  I get so excited about recycling projects, I can hear my newspapers calling me from the garage and saying:  "fold me into stars!!!"

Hope you enjoyed our spotlights today, now get busy and make something beautiful!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. yes..I'm agree..they're so cute.. and the creative blogger in the blogland are sooooo AMAZING!
    have a nice sunday!

    cheers,
    puri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monster wreath is too funny. I bet it would look really neat in black!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails