What you will need:
-foam wreath circle ($1--go to the dollar store)
-2 bags of flat stones or marbles (again, dollar store)
-2 colors of ribbon
-some spring-like flowers or berries
-acrylic paint or spray paint
-hot glue gun
1. First step is to paint your wreath ring the same color as the stones you are using. I chose white stones so I painted my wreath white. I used acrylic paint, but maybe spray paint would work better???
2. Start hot gluing your stones on as close together as possible. This part takes awhile but be patient!
3. Eventually your wreath will look like this....I chose not to cover my whole wreath in stones because I wanted room for some colorful embellishments.
4. Hot glue your flowers or berries to the foam part of the wreath.
5. Wrap the still exposed foam part with one color of ribbon until the foam is covered up. Then take a skinnier ribbon of a different color and do a criss-cross pattern starting from the bottom and going up.