Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fabric Flower Shoes


Here we are again with another shoe makeover! This is another $1 pair of flats from Walmart  that I decided definately needed something to class them up! I didn't take a before picture which I was kinda sad about, but just picture these shoes with just a little bow on the top.


 What I used:
-fabric from the inside of a tie (kinda looks like burlap)
-pearl looking beads
-scissors
-needle and thread

1. The first thing I did was cut out four circles to create the pedals. I decided later to cut out four smaller circles to add volume to my flower. 
2. Then, I folded the circles over twice and put a few stitches in them.
3. Stitch the sides of the pedals together to make a flower. Then layer the flower by stitching the smaller pedals onto the larger ones.
4. Stitch the flower onto your shoe with a pearl and YOUR DONE!!
I LOVE IT!









post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the idea and will have to go give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, those are cute! I'm doing a mental tally of my shoes now, to see if I have any to beautify. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes so simple and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute make-over!

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

    Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails