What you will need:
-10 strips of fabric 1.5"x 15 " each
-piece of fabric to cover the wreath
1. Start by cutting or tearing strips of fabric out for your flowers.
2. Twist the fabric as you roll it up for the flowers. This will make them more believable.
3. Roll up the fabric keeping the twists in the fabric.
4. Your flowers should start to look like this. Continue to make 10 of these.
5. Cover your styrofoam wreath with fabric leaving loose folds to give an elegant look.
6. Wrap some black ribbon around the wreath, leaving the folds in the fabric.
7. Hot glue your flowers on tightly together. Place a bow above the flowers!
Now you have a "Valentines in August Wreath"!