Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Curly Whirly Scarf and Pattern

I just made this very fun scarf for Nicholette's birthday, but couldn't wait till her actual birthday to give it to her!  Actually, my 4 year old daughter told on me and ruined the surprise.  Oh well, this way I get to post about it now instead of later.  Check out Nicholette wearing her very fun and fuzzy curly whirly scarf!


Here is the pattern I used to get it to curl on its own like that:
I used:
6 skeins of Fun Fur Prints by Lion Brand ( these skeins are so small!) in Confetti
5.5mm crochet hook

Crochet a base chain for however long you want your scarf to be.
Row 1: Double crochet to the end (DC in every single chain)
Row 2 & 3: Treble crochet twice into each chain (increasing the rows)
Row 4: Treble crochet once into each chain
Row 5: Double crochet once into each chain
There you have it!


I think she liked it, don't you?
Happy Birthday Dude!  Love ya!


2 comments:

  1. I loved it man! Vanessa is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! Of course I'm partial to pink but I love it. I bet itn's nice and soft!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails