Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine's Craft Tutorial: Vellum Covered Picture


This is a very simple craft that could make a great valentine's gift for anyone!



You will need:
-One photo (size of your choice)   $0.19
-One peice of vellum large enough to cover your photo  $0.59/8.5x11"
-Picture frame  $1.00
-Access to a printer


1. You will need to choose what phrase or quote you would like to put on your vellum and print it out. I used a 4x6 picture and printed it 1/4" from the left hand side of the vellum and 3.5" from the very bottom.


2. After you have printed your phrase, cut out the vellum with the picture lined up behind it.


4. Vellum is very unforgiving when it comes to bends and folds in the paper, everything shows. Carefully place your vellum and picture in your frame, and you're done!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I just found your site through Someday crafts. You have so many cute things! You should come link up all your valentine ideas tomorrow on my site A Little Tipsy. I am doing "Show a Little Love" party every Monday and your cute projects are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.Looks lovely and sophisticated.Thanks for sharing.Will definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I can't wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this looks!!! I can't wait to try it!!! I featured you on my Friday Favorites!!!
    http://lilbitofus.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-favorites_12.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails