For some reason, it's so much harder to think of crafts to make for little boys. Here's a great one that's simple, quick, and SOO adorable!
You will need:
-fabric to make your tie (Fabric Squares $1 @ Walmart)
-Onesie or t-shirt $3.99/5 pack
1. You can either draw your own pattern or use the one I made and stretch it to make it as big or little as you want.
2. Using your pattern, cut out the fabric.
3. Hand wash the cut outs in the sink with warm water, rubbing the material between your fingers to get the fringes started. Lay out to dry.
4. Appy applique glue to the back of the tie with your fingers or a brush.
5. Smooth the tie onto your tshirt or onesie.
6. Sew about an 1/8 of an inch away from the edges of the tie.
7. Place on cute little boy and show it off!