Here is a super easy project to class up some fat pearls to make a bracelet!
What you will need:
-one strand of fat pearls ($2.99)
-pattered ribbon ($1.00)
-needle and thread
1. First step is to start with a needle and thread about 6 or more inches from the end of your ribbon. You will want the extra ribbon to fasten the bracelet on with a bow.
2. Start threading the needle through the very center of the ribbon. You will then put your first pearl on once the needle is pulled through the patterned side of the ribbon.
3. Continue to thread the pearls on either side of the ribbon. Be sure to keep the needle in the center of the ribbon with each stitch.
4. Your bracelet should start to look like this...
5. Tie a bow at the end and you have a very fashionable bracelet!