What you will need:
-Baby food jars with lids
-Silhouette (or something of that sort)
-Spray paint (for lids)
1. Clean your jars of all the stickiness from the labels. I found that if you spray them with WD-40 and then scrub them with an abrasive sponge, that works great.
2. Cut our your fonts in vinyl. I used font size 48.
3. Carefully cut out your labels and put them on the jars so the letters are taken out.
4. Apply Armour Etch to only the area inside your letters. Let set five minutes. Rinse. Dry. Then remove you labels and clean with window cleaner.
5. Paint several coats of spray paint on your lids.
6. I added another label to the top of the lids just for fun.
Then you're finished!