So here is the moment you've all been waiting for.... The most AMAZING GIVEAWAY EVER IS... The Silhouette SD!!! Our friends will be having the giveaway next Monday, October 11th, so make sure to put it on your calendars and go visit Mom It Forward! I'll be posting there that day, with a fun project for fall using... you guessed it, the Silhouette SD. If you're not familiar with what this machine can do, you need to go to their website right now and check it out. It's amazing!
Check out this awesome project Nicholette made using her Silhouette SD!
What you will need:
-Black 8x10 frame
-12 inches of ribbon
-hot glue gun
1. Using your silhouette machine, cut out the words "happy haunting" and a corresponding picture. (Pumpkins on the fence can be found at the silhouette online store).
**If you want to put the vinyl behind the glass (that's what I did) you will need to flip your image horizontally.
2. Take the glass out of your frame and discard the backing to the frame.
3. Peel out your vinyl cut-outs and stick them to the glass of the picture frame.
4. Smooth out all of the air bubbles.
5. With your hot glue gun, put a dab of glue in each inside corner of the frame. Set your glass neatly inside.
6. Hot glue or staple one or more ribbons to hang your picture.
So remember, October 11th, head on over to Mom It Forward and sign up for this amazing giveaway. Make sure you are a Craft Envy follower! Good luck to everyone, you know you want this!!!