Monday, May 10, 2010

Fabric Flowers put to good use!

This mother's day I got the cutest little tote bag that my grandmother made, she embellished it with adorable fabric flowers!!!

Isn't this sooo cute?  I love how adorable this turned out.


These flowers are just so bright and colorful!  Love it!

This weekend was also my daughter's birthday, she's 5 now.  I can't believe how fast everything has been!  Anyway, my awesome grandma did it again, she made my little girl this:

It's a doll made out of little fabric flowers all stacked up together!  Too cute.  Needless to say, I'm having her teach me how to make these, so be on the look out for a tutorial soon.


Until then, enjoy these pictures!  I can't wait to make these!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. what a great idea :) come win a lamp and join a party @ http://craftingreallyawesomefreethings.blogspot.com/2010/05/making-
    monday-marvelous-3-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is adorable! i love how springy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both things... you are so lucky to have such a crafty grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo-yo dolls - my grandma had some for us to play with whenever we visited her!! I also bought some once at a thrift store but in a decluttering frenzy they were put back into the thrift store circuit

    Grandma's are great - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! The face on that doll is adorable! Thanks for joining us for Anything Related!
    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, these are both so cute. But that doll has my heart :)

    Thanks for linking this up to A Little Creative Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!

    Thanks for sharing at My Backyard Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your grandma is very talented!! That is so cute! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails