Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fabulous Friends Wednesday - Kimm from Reinvented!

Hello again, and welcome to another FABULOUS FRIENDS WEDNESDAY!  We are thrilled to have with us Kimm from Reinvented!  I first found her blog while looking for linky parties, and I've been following ever since.  I LOVE her eye for transformation!  Make sure you stop by and check out her blog, I just know you'll love it as much as we do!


Hello fans of Craft Envy!  I am thrilled to be guest posting today.  Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Kimm and my blog is called REINVENTED.  My passion in life, my obsession, if you will, is sharing Home Decor Ideas for Real People.  With Real Stuff.  And Real Budgets.
You see, I like to decorate.  And REdecorate.  And REdecorate again.  I like to tweak styles, change colors and rearrange furniture.  If I spent lots of money every time I wanted a change, I'd be broke.  And single, probably.  To save money, I decorate with garage sale treasures, flea market finds, and other people's junk.
I love classic designs, so today I'm going to share with you my MAD LOVE for anything monogrammed.  Sure, I love monogrammed pillows and hankies, but I've been known to add my initials in some unexpected places.
Like my front door. (a paper mache B from the craft store)
And my bedroom wall (a painted thrift store wooden plaque)

I even monogramed my mantle.  Over and over and over again.
I monogramed an old clay pot as a gift for a friend.
I know, I know, I had a LITTLE problem with letters.  I even thought the other day that I should look for MORE.  One can never have too many "B"s. 
Thanks to the fabulous ladies of Craft Envy for having me today!  Come by to visit me at REINVENTED any time, and be sure to join us every Tuesday for TRASH TO TREASURE TUESDAY, a weekly linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails