Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks For Sharing!

There were so many adorable projects linked up this last weekend!


Here are some highlights!


Make your own glitter shoes! Learn how from Suburbs Mama!






I have a special place in my heart for zipper crafts. These zipper pansies are way cute!


And I might just have to throw this recipe in my cookbook!  Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars!

Thanks again to all who participated in this weeks Saturday Spotlight! 

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my recipe with your readers. I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my glitter shoes :)
    http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!!!!!!! Truly appreciated for sure--LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails