Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thanks For Sharing!

Thanks to all who showed up at our link-up party this weekend! It was great to see all the beautiful creations! 

Here are some highlights!


I love these Dahlia Earrings! I think I might just order one of these molds this week...








I am a total sucker for anything made from zippers. These two tone roses are gorgeous!










I have always wanted to make/own an infinity scarf. This one is made from tying knots!



 Thanks again everyone! Be sure to grab a button if you were featured! :)

2 comments:

  1. Really great projects :) Thanks as always for hosting, hopefully I'll participate next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, these are all so wonderful--I can't believe that I am included among so many great projects--thank you for hosting and for featuring my zippers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails