Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"To Return" Box

Do you ever feel like you have all sorts of stuff laying around your house that people left or that you borrowed? And, it's like, impossible to remember to return everything!

That's why I created this box, to help us keep all of our stuff "to return" in one place!




I'm totally loving it.


What you will need:
-one box with lid (mine's from IKEA $7)
-1 1/2 inch ribbon to decorate
-"To Return" sign
-hot glue

I just used my silhouette machine to cut out the letters and then I put them on a few layers of scrapbook paper. I hot glued the ribbon on to add a little pizazz to the boring box. It's so easy and it's a great organization tool!


3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea!! Isn't it the truth? I'm always nervous when someone wants to loan me something for fear I'll misplace it or just plain forget I even have it! Thanks for sharing this fantastic tip/idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this idea:)

    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how to make one that will mail itself?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails