Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paper Wall Flowers

I think I am finally done with Lily's room, for REAL this time! I added some little 3D paper flowers on her wall











Monday: Sew Can Do, Graphics FairyMad In Crafts, It's So Very Cheri, Skip To My Lou, The Girl Creative,  DIY Showoff, Making The World Cuter,  Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Trendy Treehouse, 
Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,
Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday CraftsThe Thrifty Home
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful nursery! Dit you al do this yourself? The flower pillow is very pretty!

    Greetings Sofieke
    http://knutselen-met-sofieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty little touches you added to the nursery! They are so adorable! I saved a few pictures in my inspiration file. I came over from the somewhat simple link party!

    darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is full of lavender color and really superb work you done with beautiful flower collection. Those flower pillow is very pretty and awesome work you done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers on the wall. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those flowers on the wall are fabulous. Lavender colour is my favorite colour and you share a peerless work to make beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the mirror. Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails