Monday, June 7, 2010

Thanks for sharing!!

Hi everyone!  Vanessa here, being amazed at all your talented creations!  Saturday Spotlight #7 did not disappoint, that's for sure.  I'd love to share with you some of the projects that caught my eye this weekend.

mpbeadsall3
Check out these dress up necklaces made with your little one's art work!  So clever and so cute!


Freezer pop holders!  I love this idea!  My girls always end up complaining instead of enjoying their treats, so I'll be making my own for sure.


I love this pillow!  It was made out of a pair of old stretched out leggings!  So cute.


Okay, I don't usually post recipes here, and I believe this is the first mention of food ever at Craft Envy, but I can't help it!  This looks so delicious, I can't wait to try it! Easy Pierogi Lasagna.  Sounds wonderful.

Thanks again for sharing your talents with us, I love every single one of your links and have visited all of them!  Please come back next Saturday.  Don't forget to grab a button if you've been featured here today!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love these projects...and we are pierogi lovers in our house and I'd never heard of pierogi lasagna! I'll have to surprise my hubby with that one...I bet he'd be impressed ;) Totally love the freezer pop holders, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature!
    Oh my goodness, pierogi lasagna! Yum! Yes those freezer pop holders...definitely gotta try those. And I heart those pillows...thinking about what to do with my "what was I thinking" leggings now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Some I will certainly be trying as soon as I find the time:o)

    Hope you can visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails