What you will need:
-9 pieces scrapbook paper ($.99)
- 9 12x12 pieces of particle board ( $3 ish)
-spray adhesive ($3.99)
-Spray paint (color of your choice ($3.99)
1. First of all, I would take this project outside because spray adhesive is stinky and sticky!
2. You may need to trim the sides of your scrapbook paper if they have the label at the bottom.
3. Then, you will spray paint the sides of your particle boards. I wanted the sides to be dark so I did brown.
4. After the paint dries, you can spray the heck out of your particle boards. Let dry one minute, and place your scrapbook paper on top.
Fairly simple, and it makes for awesome decor!