Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks for sharing!!

Wow!  We hit an all time high this week, 54 projects!  I'm so excited more of you out there are coming out to link up over the weekend!  I've looked through all the projects, and let me tell you, I wish there was more time in the day just for me to make all the cute stuff you've shared with us!  Here are a few that caught my eye this week:


These bracelets and ring are made out of soda cans.  Yup, you read that right.  Soda cans!  Don't believe me?  Go see for yourself!


I saw this and thought:  "Hours of fun!"  My kids loooove masks, they make them out of paper though, cause their mommy hadn't seen this awesome tutorial before.  I'm off to buy felt!


Aren't these adorable?  They were made out of the same dollar store belt!  Sometimes I just can't take how creative you all are!!!  You need to stop by and see this!


There are cute, fun, necklaces made out of t-shirt sleeves!  I would totally wear these!!!  So fun, so cute, so easy!

Thank you all for sharing your talents with us, I love Saturdays, I can't wait to see what you'll share!  If you've been featured, don't forget to grab a button! Have a wonderful Monday!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring us!!! We are so excited!
    XOXO~ the sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I passed a few awards along to you on my blog. Have a great week!!

    Laura @ along for the ride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature Vanessa! I would love to see pics once they're done. My son plays with them all the time, at home, at daycare. HOURS of fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks so much for showing off my soda can stash! I was so surprised as I was reading through my google reader to see a picture of my jewelry come up! Thank you! Thank you! Thank yoU! Love all the other things you featured too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails