Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fabulous Friends Wednesday - Meet NieNie

This post is going to be a little different today.  I hope this is more inspirational than anything else.  Some of you may have heard about Stephanie Nielson, or NieNie.  She writes the blog NieNie Dialogues.  I have recently become aware of her story, and let me tell you, I have a new hero!  You should check out her blog when you need to read something uplifting.

Since we are so close to Mother's Day, I thought I'd share with you this little video of NieNie's.  She made me realize what a beautiful privilege it is to be a mother.  What a blessing it is to be able to cherish these little ones sent to us by God.  It made me want to be a better mother.

I'm sorry for changing subjects on you today, but I hope you'll take the time to watch her video.  Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there!





post signature




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the video! I felt the spirit so strongly and am grateful to be reminded of my blessings. Amazingly awesome! Emily@jandeecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this message. it's been all the rage on Facebook ;)
    She is amazing and truly grateful for her example! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. That is such an inspirational video. I'm so touched by her strength and faith in our Savior. Thanks again for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails