Here is a small project I made today with things I had just sitting around at home. It cost me nothing! Can you believe these cute letters are made out of cardboard? My little girl's wall looks so cute!
- Computer & printer ( to print out your letters)
- Glue stick
- Exacto knife
- Pretty scrapbooking paper
- Ribbons and buttons for embelishment
- and of course... glue gun!
- I made a point to trace with a contrasting color
- Use an exacto knife and be patient! This is the boring part.
- Pick out the paper you would like to use for each of your letters.
- Make sure your letters are right side on the paper. Use your glue stick and glue the letters to your paper, then trace a big border around it. You want a lot of space so you have enough to fold it over your letter.
- As you cut your paper, it helps to cut it in small pieces, it makes it easier to fold it over and glue it to your letter. See my N? I should have left more room when I cut the paper... so, don't make the same mistake!
- Here is the finished product. From this point just use your creativity and embellish your letters however you like.
Here is my end result! Isn't it cute? On the wall in her room no one could say I made it out of an old box in my garage! I love it!