Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Spotlights! - Fabric Flowers!!!

We've been blog surfing a lot, preparing for some future projects we'd like to do, and we have found the most amazing fabric flower projects out there!  Here are some of our favorites:


These earrings are adorable!  I want to make a whole bunch of them! Check out this amazing tutorial at Secret Pie Shoppe



I love this accordion fabric flower from Summer at Sumo's Sweet Stuff.  You can do so many things with a cute flower like this!  Check out her tutorial!  I can't wait to make some.

mrspriss_flower hair clip tutorial_options
I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE these beautiful fabric flowers I found at Mrs Priss.  She made these into hair clips.  Aren't these just gorgeous?

Thanks for sharing your talent, ladies!  We loved it!  Please feel free to grab our featured button!

Next week we are looking for kids crafts!  Send us your ideas of fun crafts you've done with your little ones, we'd love to post them!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my flowers on your adorable blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my flowers on your blog! I love the other ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earrings. I wish I had my ears pierced!

    I'm following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! I'm sharing a tut on another type of fabric flower tomorrow! Stop by and check it out: 733blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can someone post the kids crafts here i need to be more creative with my kids

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails