These booties are cheap, easy to make, so set aside an afternoon and make a boy craft!
Here is what you will need:
-1 sheet each of red, black, gray, and blue $.29/each
-Hot glue or applique glue, on hand
-Needle and thread, on hand
-scissors, on hand
1. Measure a piece of fabric to your little boy's foot and add another 3/4 to an inch. Cut in the shape of a shoe sole.
2. Cut two ovals for the tops of the shoes, about an inch around the edges larger than the sole.
3. Cut a slit long-ways in the oval up to two inches from the edge (this will be the two edge).
4. Begin sewing on the toe edge and sew back to the heel.
5. You will want to bunch the larger oval as you sew a little to get it to stick up for room for the foot.
6. Cut out eight black circles for tires and smaller gray circles for wheels.
7. I didn't get a picture of this step, but from the blue, cut out two wind shields.
8. Cut the very tops off of a pair of black socks and sew to the tops of the red shoes.