What you will need:
-1"x36" ribbon, satin or polyester, $1.99
-Strand of faux pearls, $3.50
-Needle and thread, on hand
1. First, pull out your ribbon until you hit about 18". This is where you will tie and knot and start stringing on the pearls.
2. String on a random number of pearls, 2, 3, or 4.
3. Create a 90 degree angle with the ribbon and hold it between your fingers. Pull the needle through, and then string on a few more pearls
4. Make a trapezoid shape each time you fold. (Fold 90 angles is opposing directions around pearls).
5. Your necklace will start to look something like this...
6. At each end you will tie two knots to give the necklace a finished look. Tie a bow to keep the necklace on your neck! That's it!!