These flowers are totally in style now!There is no reason why you should have to pay $4+ to be wearing them!
Here's what you will need
-Bunch of fake gerber daisies (mine came with 7) $2.99 (Sale at JoAnne's)
-Hair Clips $1
-Hot glue gun
1. The first thing you want to do is pull the flower from the stem. Then take out the front and back of the middle part of the flower.
2. The flower usually comes in a few layers, so pull the layers apart from each other.
3. Then put the flower back together with hot glue.
4. Glue a jewel to the very middle of the flower.
5. Glue a hair clip to the middle of the flower in the back.
6. It's that easy (and inexpensive)!
This is Anna, Vanessa's cute little girl!