Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Award!

We are thrilled about receiving an awesome award from one of our readers!


Thank you so much Adam and Wendy from A & W!   I'm so glad to get to know another fellow blogger!  They have the cutest blog, and they talk about all kinds of things.  Maybe we should consider a blog swap sometime soon, what do you think Wendy? ;)

So, from what I understand, we list 7 interesting things about ourselves first.  Here we go:

Vanessa
1. I was born in the southern most state of Brazil. Southerners in Brazil are just as proud (cocky) as southerners in the USA. (long live the South!!!)
2. I'm a carnivore.  I love beef, steak, preferably rare.  I can eat more meat than my husband.  Probably because I'm from the South! :)
3. I love my little girls more than life itself.  There's nothing I wouldn't do for them.
4. I have a mantra I say every morning, "Love makes me invincible".  It helps me remember why I do things and motivates me to do it.
5. I'm a coupon clipper.  I LOVE saving money!!!  
6. I love crochet and knitting.  I'm much better at crocheting but I'd love to be a great knitter and make beautiful projects.  
7.  I can't SEW!!!  I have a sewing machine, but I'm scared of it!  I'm trying to overcome my fear.

Nicholette
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
(She'll have to come add her 7 things herself!!!)

Now, to continue
*Make sure you thank the person who gave you the award
*Copy and paste the award to your blog
*Tell 7  random things about yourself
*Pass the award on to 5-15 blogs you have recently discovered and let them know!

Thanks again Wendy and Adam for the award!  

Now, the award goes to: (drum roll please...)
1. bayberry creek crafter ( I just found her blog through twitter, and she's so good!  Check it out!)
2. More Misadventures (I've known her blog for a while, but it's just a joy to go back and see what Katie is up to!)
3. Smart-Bottom Enterprises (another new blog for me, so much fun to read!)
4. Lovely bud (she takes lovely pictures!)
5. How To Homemaker (I love reading all her tips for the home, I'm always inspired!)

Have a lovely Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm honored. Thank you sooooo much!
    Sending you some cyber hugs,
    Nancy
    http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for a blog swap! I've never done one and I've always thought it would be fun! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys so much! I am looking forward to our blog swap. I will email so we can set a date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails