Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thanks for sharing!!

I always have a slow time getting back to my routines after we have a break like this long weekend.  It was so much fun, though!  I hope yours was too.

Now, I'd love to share with you some of the projects you guys linked up this weekend.  They're wonderful!


I have a soft spot for crochet, I just love it!  This little sheep was just too cute not to share.


I absolutely LOVE this idea!  What could be cooler for a little person than to see their art work come to life like this?  


I love this porch, it's so inviting!  And the curtains they've added is just wonderful!  Check out the process here.


Tania does it again!  Super QT firecracker display made out of TP rolls.  So fun!

Thanks so much for sharing your projects with us!  If you've been featured make sure to grab a button!

Lots of love today!

Vanessa

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the feature, I'm flattered!!
    camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. That sheep is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, for featuring my humble but creative craft.

    That sheep is QT too.

    hope you share some of the knowlegde from the EVO.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a big front porch like that! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! I am so honored to be featured.
    There are so many talented people that share here.
    Thank you so much!

    Warm Hugs,
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-†Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails