Monday, July 12, 2010

Thanks for sharing!!

You all are so talented!  I love Monday mornings when I can go to your blogs and see your amazing work!  Here are a few great submissions this weekend:


I want a petal pillow.  I really, really do!  Check out instructions here!


Take a close look... that is a cabinet door!  I love it so much!  I'm going to look for an old cabinet door now. Check it out here


Just. Beautiful.  It's so delicate and romantic and feminine!  Here is the tutorial so we can make our own!


Stop by and check out this dining room makeover.  It looks great!

I love all the amazing projects you submit, it really inspires me as I set out to do my own crafting!  Thanks again, and come back next weekend!

Lots of love, and a happy Monday!

post signature
.

3 comments:

  1. Super huge thanks for featuring my dining room!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! And I promise I will post the flower patterns shortly!
    Have a great day and thanks for hosting an AWESOME craft party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a really tough time picking out my fave from this bunch. Everyone did a great job!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO MUCH for featuring my Cabinet Door chalkboard. I am honored! I will proudly display my Featured By Craft Envy button on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails