Thursday, July 29, 2010

Handprint Thank You Cards

I wanted to create thank you cards for my son's birthday that he could help with so this is what I came up with...


 This is a super simple project that requires very little, as long as you can get your kid to cooperate!

1. Have your child make several hand prints with acrylic paint. I had to make a ton because my one year old didn't quite understand what I was trying to get him to do.



2. Let the prints dry. Choose the best one and make photocopies of it (or scan it and print it).


3. Cut out the prints and fold a piece of scrapbook paper or cardstock and cut in the shape of the print.


4. Make some little "Thank You" text and glue in the center of the palm. It's as easy as that!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. Those are just adorable. I love personalized thank-you notes from kids. May have to copy that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, cute and sipmle . . . my favorite kind of project! These are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart handprints!!! Love that you have the for thought to make several! Cutest boy!
    smiles!

    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Great idea, saw you at 733, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so adorable!!!! I love how you managed to get him to participate =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can try these out bags replica gucci her latest blog Prada Dolabuy hop over to this website Louis Vuitton fake Bags

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails