Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pirate Bedroom Makeover

I have been wanting to post this forever. But it took me forever to finish it! The day is finally here! This is my little boy's room. His name is Jack and he will be one in about three weeks.




-I got this old $2.00 coat hanger/shelf from the thrift store that I painted red. 




 -Treasure chest toy box is $15 from IKEA
-I got a fish net from the dollar store and hung it across the window. The pirate hat and lighthouse were souvineers from the Oregon coast. 
- Creatology model ship handpainted.
-And of course, my favorite part, the pirate dream bubbles!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. this is awesome! the pirate dreams blue wall is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the blue wall with the pirate ship dream bubble! I know your little boy will have sweet dreams in his new room!
    smiles!

    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great room! We're so glad you joined us for another great Anything Related party!
    {Rebekah}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is from a few years ago but wondering what color the blue is? It is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails