Here is what you will need:
-clock with removable face ($2 @ thrift store)
-Print-out of picture--pirate swords
-1 peice white 12x12 paper
-print-outs of numbers
1. This is the clock I used. The image and numbers are just a sheet of cardstock.
2. Turn the clock over and remove the screws to get to the inside of the clock.
3. Take out the cardboard image with the numbers and everything...JUST RIP IT OUT! You are going to glue in a totally new one!
4. Next, steep some sort of brown tea bag in hot water. Then squeeze it out just a little and rub it all over your 12x12 white sheet of paper.
It should turn out something like this...
5. Place it somewhere to dry. When it is dry, it may be a bit lumpy so pile some heavy books on it to flatten it out.
6. Cut out your numbers into squarish shapes and burn the edges.
7. Glue on all of your images and put the clock back together!